On this page are links to some useful and interesting websites regarding poultry and rare breeds in general, including poultry clubs, discussion boards and rare breeds and conservation societies. Please check them out. If you would like your club or societies own website linked here, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the website administrator will get straight on to it. We would appreciate a link on your own website in return but it is not mandatory.
Please note we won’t list breeders personal websites
- Poultry Club of Tasmania
- The Poultry Club of Tasmania is a poultry club based out of Longford.
- The Sebright Bantam Club of Australia
- The national breed club for Sebrights. The Tasmanian Rare Breeds Poultry Club has had the pleasure of being sponsored by the Sebright Club of Australia several times.
- The Silkie Club of Australia
- The national breed club for Silkies in Australia, based out of NSW
- The Belgian Bantam Club of Australia
- The Belgian Bantam Club of Australia is the combined national breed club for the six Belgian bantams; Barbu d’Anver, Barbu d’Uccle, Barbu de Watermael, Barbu d’Everberg, Barbu du Grubbe, and Barbu Bosvoorde.
- The Japanese Bantam Club of Australta
- The Japanese Bantam Club is the national breed club for this beautiful true bantam. It hosts its annual show in Benalla, Victoria.
- Faverolles Australia Inc.
- Societe De Volaille Faverolles, Australie is the national breed club for the beautiful Faverolles.
- Backyard Poultry by Andy Vardy
- Backyard Poultry by Andy Vardy is the largest poultry website in Australia, featuring forums, breeders directory, noticeboard and more.
- Rare Poultry Breeders Association
- The Rare Poultry Breeders Association is a NSW-based society for rare breeds of poultry in Australia.
- Britanic Rare Breeds
- Britanic Rare Poultry is a great informational website on British poultry, with much interesting information on old fashioned british poultry
- Araucana Breeders Group of Australia
- The Araucana Breeders Group is the national society for the Araucana in Australia. They have sponsored our club several times, always bringing a beautiful range of Araucana’s to the showbench.
- Rare Breeds Conservation Society of New Zealand
- The Rare Breeds Conservation Society of New Zealand is the peak body for rare breeds in New Zealand, including not only poultry but all livestock.
- Essedon Poultry Club (Incorporating the Hamburgh Club of Australia)
- The Essedon Poultry Club is a great poultry club in Essedon, Victoria. They are also include the Hamburgh Club of Australia, the national breed club for Hamburghs.
- The Brahma and Cochin Club of Australia
- The Brahma and Cochin Club is the combined national breed society for both the beautiful Brahma and Cochin breeds, and their website is a center for discussion on these two gentle giants.
Content © Tasmanian Rare Breeds Poultry Club Inc. 2015